facebook

Sorority ranking

by: Whyamidoingthis

Top: Phi Mu, Adpi (LARGE GAP) Kappa, Theta
These sororities are what is always going to be considered Old Row but Phi Mu and Adpi have way better retention than KKG and theta

Lower Top: KD, Aopi, Chio
These houses have a good name for themselves and have had pretty successful rush, even taking girls from old row houses! The only one who didn’t improve this year is chio which is why they’re in the back of the row and doesn’t really have that “old row” status around them like the others due to this falloff.

Higher Mid: Zeta, DDD,Aphi
Unlike the other rows, this has no particular order except for aphi. Aphi self ranks WAYYY too much on here. I think bottom of higher mid is right where they should be. With pretending to be like other sororities and still paying for their old row/high tier frat socials…it’s gonna really hard for them to escape this spot. They are still better than the sororities below them even with all these red flags.

Mid: Gphi, DZ, AXO DZ
Gphi and dz has dropped massively over the last few years and honestly seems like they’re headed in the pi phi direction. Gphi getting banned from their last of bigger frats that would still do socials w them(pike) now all major frats has cut connections with them. Causing a lot of drama with other frats also. Dz is still doing socials with bigger frats but some have cut em. AXO was stagnant this year, but nothing surprising.

Lower Mid: AGD,DG, Pi Phi, SDT, DphiE
AGD is the best of lower mid maybe in a few pcs they’ll go up.DG did not have an impressive rush and has been flooding Greek rank to compensate. Though this isn’t new behavior, it just isn’t a great look. Pi phi has been slipping for some time and can be interchanged with DG, but at least they don’t self rank! SDT and DphiE typically have trouble filling quota (all of these houses do but particularly these two) which is they’re at the bottom. However SDT and DphiE girls are genuinely content and happy in their sisterhoods…honestly more than any other house! I also want to say congrats to DPhiE for having a bigger PC than last year, especially with lower numbers…GOOD JOB!

TBD: AXiD
I’m interested to see where AXiD falls after their exclusive COB period. I think it will naturally be difficult to recruit, because their nationals doesn’t have a huge presence- but I hope they get the most girls they can!

Posted By: Whyamidoingthis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Perf   

Bump this is perfect to me!!

By: Perf
#2  by: hi   

bump this is perfect

By: hi
#3  by: bffr   

okay sk

By: bffr
#4  by: Bump!!!   

Bump!!!!

By: Bump!!!
#5  by: Bump   

Bumpity

By: Bump
#6  by: no   

gphi down

By: no
#7  by: Bump   

Bumpity

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.