facebook

The truth about fiji

by:    

A FIJI in pc 23 was groping me at a social we met. In full honesty I was a little flirty at the start. Then he started getting touchy with me and after I told him multiple times to stop and that I felt uncomfortable, he never stopped. He was following me around like a little puppy it was creepy. As the night went on I went downtown and then he appeared in double (surprising because he is not old row). He kept trying to buy my friends and I drinks even after refusing them. I have other friends that have said he has been somewhat creepy with them. His name starts with an E, I don’t want to fully call him out on here but to everyone that knows this pc, then you know exactly who I am talking about. I will never step foot in Fiji again, regardless of the event. His friends have confronted me about it and told me I am delusional. I was hardly drunk and know exactly what happened that night. I hope this can shine some light on who they are as people.

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

And anyone who knows the E in that PC knows this is completely a lie as he is one of the nicest ppl in that pc

By: Anonymous
by: n/a   

As someone who was taken advantage of by the E in that PC, yes he is an extremely nice person. My first time hanging out with him downtown he was the sweetest and most respectful person ever. Then I brought him on my date night, and he did not take no for an answer when we went back to his room.

By: n/a
#2by:    

I don’t know E or this story but I do know that light needs to be shed on this at every frat party. I’ve heard so many stories about multiple frats. Be careful girls.

By: JS
#3by:    

On no E not again

By: Fiji
#4by:    

Top 5 things that didn’t happen

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Ethan?

By: dawgs
by: Nah   

If it is this is just a lie

By: Nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.