facebook

Sorority Ranks fr

by:    

Top:
ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, Kappa (well connected and often old money girlies)

Lower Top:
KD, ZTA, AOPi
Chi O
(KD/ZTA/AOPi are gorgeous, either big partiers or big prayers. Chi O has respectable history but takes a wider range of girls)

Mid:
Tri Delt, GPhiB, SK
DZ, AXO, APhi
(Fun girls with wide range of interests - Tri Delt probably “leads” this tier but most can be pretty much interchanged depending on the person)

Lower Mid: Pi Phi, AGD, DG
(Pi Phi has fallen from mid, DG has risen from low. These houses have sweet girls and there’s not much else to say)

Low: DPhiE, SDT
(Mose eclectic group of girls, including those who aren’t stereotypical “sorority girls”. SDT should almost have their own category due to their membership requirements)

Uncharted: AXiD
(Time will tell! Not fair to rank them just yet. They are somewhat well known nationally and I think they will get thru foot in the door as a mid/lower mid over the next few years)

Posted By: Greeksta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I actually agree with this one. Out of all of them I think Zeta took a hit on last years PC tho.

By: AK
by: JS   

Agree with that. ZTA is great but not the same as KD and AOPi.

By: JS
by: Georgia Girl   

Maybe but KD took a hit last year too.

By: Georgia Girl
#2by:    

gphi down and this is perfect

By: LoL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Switch AXO and SK SK is falling

By: Rih
by: Yes    

Agreed

By: Yes
#4by:    

This is probably it

By: A curate
#5by:    

I would put Phi Mu and Theta as top. ADPi and Kappa next. ADPi has mean girl/hazing issues and Kappa has had to do snap bids last several years.

Next row looks right and us interchangeable each year.

By: Hih
by: Girly   

Honestly I agree with this

By: Girly
#6by:    

If you want an honest opinion from a dudes perspective the ones from the mid all the way up till top are all the same looking and personality, with kd and adpi noticeably being the best looking . Probably very biased lmfao

By: Mid up
by: Mk   

Okay “dude” this is def a mid tier or KD writing this. No frat groups adpi and kd together. And if you have a lot of socials with any of mid tier you most likely have at best one social with adpi. This is def not a guy…

By: Mk
by: Lmao   

Ok well u gotta be a sophomore. All i said was KD and ADPi were noticeably the best looking as in they are bad af imo. Does not make them the same tier. Then i said that all of these sororities are the same lmao wdym

By: Lmao
by: Beta   

Brotha eugh! embarrasing af to be a guy on gr lmao

By: Beta
#7by:    

Bump!

By: Bump
#8by:    

true for 2024

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.