facebook

Do not join Pi Phi

by:    

I recently graduated UGA this spring, and I just rlly want to advise ppl not to go Pi Beta Phi. I was a Pi Phi for about 3 years and they are some of the meanest fakest girls I ever knew in college. I thought because Pi Phi was bottom tier (idc about rankings) They might be less superficial and care less about what frats they party with and how the girls look. Hearing the girls talk about other sororities and other girls in h tbh e house was insane. All of recruitment all they do is insult the old row sororities and try to take PNMs from sororities like KD, ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, etc…..

I found that the girls were very clique and superficial or very odd and there was no in between. Everyone I was friends with hated it but thought it was better than being in no sorority at all. Also their date night were so boring compared to my friends in other sororities. I dropped end of my junior year and my senior year was 18272827x better and less stressful without Pi Phi.

I do not mean to be harsh I just do not want any girl going through what I did.

Posted By: Recentalum
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Bump!!

By: Peonies
#12by:    

Why is pi phi getting hate? The dont really compete with anyone? I don’t get who would HATE them. They don’t take girls from anyone I don’t think…

By: Pu phi
#13by:    

frats don’t like pi phi

By: chickenfinger

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: dawgs   

Panhellenic don’t like ur sorry ass either lol

By: dawgs
#14by:    

Yesss expose them 🙌🏼

By: truther
#15by:    

I love when ppl use this site to share their experiences and not just randomly rank! This is def helpful to a pnm

By: Ilovewhen
by: dawgs   

how is one experience helpful?

By: dawgs
by: unbelievable   

No one has any idea who is posting on here and what's true or not. But it's obvious the same person is commenting on their own post over and over trying desperately to get their lie believed. No one is falling for it.

By: unbelievable
#16by:    

Bump!!!

By: Sjsuhsushus
#17by:    

Yeah I feel like most sororities are clique

By: pancakes
#18by:    

From what I’ve heard this is a valid

By: Accurate
#19by:    

Bump!!!!

By: Lalala
#20by:    

Accurate af

By: Randomman

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.