facebook

Do not join Pi Phi

by:    

I recently graduated UGA this spring, and I just rlly want to advise ppl not to go Pi Beta Phi. I was a Pi Phi for about 3 years and they are some of the meanest fakest girls I ever knew in college. I thought because Pi Phi was bottom tier (idc about rankings) They might be less superficial and care less about what frats they party with and how the girls look. Hearing the girls talk about other sororities and other girls in h tbh e house was insane. All of recruitment all they do is insult the old row sororities and try to take PNMs from sororities like KD, ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, etc…..

I found that the girls were very clique and superficial or very odd and there was no in between. Everyone I was friends with hated it but thought it was better than being in no sorority at all. Also their date night were so boring compared to my friends in other sororities. I dropped end of my junior year and my senior year was 18272827x better and less stressful without Pi Phi.

I do not mean to be harsh I just do not want any girl going through what I did.

Posted By: Recentalum
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

Bump tbh

By: Currentpi
by: sus    

This whole post is strange. I know a few Pi Phis and they are just nice people. There’s a lot of posts this summer just trying to bring down other groups hoping to make theirs look better. Do better Greeks.

By: sus
#2by:    

Lmao the honesty 😭

By: Pushsusvsisushdh
#3by:    

No UGA alum writes like this or would come on here to post this. What are you, 12?

By: obvious
by: Obviously   

An angry pi phi 😭

By: Obviously
by: osusishsiajoajw   

How can u speak for every alum? Seems like someone who just wanted to warn future PNMs and share their experience…

By: osusishsiajoajw
#4by:    

So true

By: Soutghugh
#5by:    

I am a current Pi Phi, debating dropping cuz I’m going in to my junior year, but this is pretty accurate. Most of my friends stay cuz they fear they will feel left out if they aren’t in Greek life, but Pi Phi is not most peoples first choice lol

By: Currentangel
#6by:    

Bump!!

By: Dudhshh uh Agassi
#7by:    

Yeah my roommate is a Pi Phi and I’ve heard so many horror stories

By: Idksjshshsybshhs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Honestly I think OG was just trying to share her experience and didn’t say anything overly mean, like this is useful for PNMs to know what actual girls think about the sorority….. Pi phis def in the replies on the defense

By: ineverpostonhere
by: hahaha   

No this is just you posting and replying to yourself over and over.

By: hahaha
#9by:    

UGA True Friends are trying very hard to be more DEI. and offer membership based not on gender, race, appearance, spiritual beliefs and income.
National HQ. hired The Nova Collective in 2023 to help improve its DEI. image.
Even though sorority has lost 10 chapters since 2017 and paid alum membership has dropped by over 50%, Pi Beta Phi is changing but maybe not fast enough for IC.

By: 2 recent alum
#10by:    

I’ve never posted on Greek rank before, because I think it’s shallow. However, I think the OG post was not overly harsh or bullying. I think girls in Greek life should be able to share their experiences so that incoming freshman can know what houses match their values. If the original poster was treated horribly by Pi Phi I don’t think it’s wrong that they share their experiences. I don’t understand why the comment section is so angry?

By: firstposteveronhere
by: just stop   

You are obviously the OP and you have some kind of nasty agenda. Give it up already, everyone sees through it. You influence no one on this pathetic joke of a site.

By: just stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.