facebook

Someone wants to censor the truth for guys

by:    

Undisputed Top 5

ChiPhi
KA/Fiji
SAE/ATO

Ask anyone in irl and they'll give you these 5, and it has been that way since KS got kicked off in 2010. If you see a rank with any other fraternity here, then that fraternity is clearly self ranking.

Undisputed Top 10

PDT
KS/DSP
SX/SN

KS and DSP have only been here a decade to decade and a half they need more time to build seat relations. SX and SN blanket bid too many random guys who should be going Beta or OX to beef up numbers to be any higher.

The rest of the very respected

PKP/PKA
SPE/BTP
OX

Maybe PKP or PKA should be higher but for the most part people have them here. SigEp and Beta are super chill, and I debated not adding anyone else here but if I had to add 1 more group it would be OX instead of DTD or the niche groups below.

They are niche but have potential

DTD
AEPi/TEP
SP/AGR

DTD has recruited better and a sick house, they have also thrown some pretty good parties that compete with above. Still need more years of recruiting like this to move up. AEPi and TEP have limited potential because they both recruit from a much smaller group of guys. AGR only recruits you if you cosplay Robert e Lee and SP is a group of burn outs but both have a solid time.

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

SAE KA Chi Phi are top three and always will be. SN FIJI SX are next three. Everyone at UGA knows ATO isn’t top. Stop the self ranking

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

Don’t waste your breath with this person ^^^ is a dedicated poster for ATO. Most of these SX bashes is coming directly from HER ! If you are rushing .

By: Yep
by: Yep   

Cannot figure out if the OP is paid to post . She is the most dedicated I have seen . I believe SHE is paid

By: Yep
#2by:    

Pdt is not better then sigma chi, snu, nor kappa sig. All 3 have better relations and phi delt bids patels

By: Tyyyy
by: really?   

wow . . .

By: really?
by: ??   

Better that they bid someone who actually goes here unlike others ranked lower than them in this rank. Probably a lot of good Indian guys who would benefit a lot of groups here, more so than UNG guys.

By: ??
#3by:    

Who thinks Theta Chi and DTD are that good, like actually….

By: Real rankings
#4by:    

This and the other power ranking are the only good ones. Power rank is better though.

By: This is it
#5by:    

Next best rank I guess.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.