facebook

Alpha Xi Delta House

by: Pnmmom

My daughter and her four friends are rushing at UGA next year and we visited campus and happened to eat lunch next to a group of AXiD girls who chatted with the girls for the longest time. They were the nicest group of girls who made the seniors I was with so excited about joining a sorority at UGA. All five girls haven’t stopped talking about how nice these girls are and how fun it would be to be their sisters. They have even been Dming them on Instagram asking questions about UGA and the girls are so nice and answering even with everything that’s happening on campus right now.

We happened to stay at the BNB at 420 S Milledge and I was wondering if anyone knows if AXiD has looked into leasing this property for next year until something comes on the market? It’s the perfect sorority set up and the only hesitation our girls have about AXiD is their lack of a house.

Posted By: Pnmmom
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .............   

This post made me throw up a little in my mouth.

By: .............
#2  by: Ummm   

Stop tryin to social climb for your kid. Those girls don't wanna talk to them.

By: Ummm
#3  by: What did I just read   

So the girls have some hesitation, do they? Oh dear, oh no.

What an awesome mom to "help" so those girls can all join the sorority she already decided on for them and make a chapter house happen because the sorority national leadership NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.

WTAF?

Rush is not a sign up sheet where you pick the one you want and join, and if you are not an initiated member, either an active or an alumna, you have no input whatsoever. No sorority wants an overbearing ignorant mom like that near them trying to insert herself.

By: What did I just read
#4  by: Ouch   

Rush is going to be very humbling. I wonder if this heli-mom will call panhellenic and complain when they don't get the houses back they thought they should get.

By: Ouch
#5  by: Alpha Xi   

They can sign up for recruitment like every other girl and trust the process. They'll find their homes. Tell them to keep their minds open and not to 'single intention preference.' Also, never go to sorority ABC and tell them you really want XYZ.

Best of luck to them next fall!

By: Alpha Xi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.