facebook

sorority rush as a senior

by:    

If i fall rush as a senior, what are my chances of getting houses and which houses would i expect to get/which ones would definitely drop me?

Posted By: jr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All houses but two or three would drop you first round. No house wants a senior unless they are desperate for members. There's no investment for them except your dues for one year. There would be no real friend group for you as a senior, all the juniors and seniors already have their groups and you would be in a new member class of 18 year olds, would you want that? Even sorority members start kind of mentally checking out their senior year because they've done it all and are thinking about life beyond school, so they're not around much.

By: Slim to none

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: h   

does it change anything if i say I am graduating a year early and I’ll be just turned 20 during rush?

By: h
#2by:    

No. A sorority has no reason to offer a bid to someone who will only be there for a year, whether you're a senior or a junior who's graduating early. They are picking members based on what's good for their house, not on what you want. And you being 20 is much more about your experience being in a NM class with a bunch of freshmen 18 year olds right out of high school and you having been in college for two years already. There is a big maturity difference. Unless you are already in a friend group with members your age you aren't going to get close with any of them. They already bonded with each other and found their close friends when they were new members.

By: no
#3by:    

DPhiE, SDT, AXiD would be your only options.

By: three
by: and   

Aphi would if they think your insta is worthy

By: and
#4by:    

Are mean try. Any house would be fun if only for a short while

By: These ppl
#5by:    

Your chances will be a lot better with more houses if you list yourself as a junior. Can you do that? Go for it. Good luck.

By: Yes!
by: sorry   

Lying is not a great way to go into rush. We verify transcripts and can see your credit hours. Panhellenic would flag it too. And chances would be 'better' as a junior but honestly not 'a lot better'. It's hard to rush as a junior and realistic expectations are needed. For someone close to graduation fulfillment the odds are not good.

By: sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.