facebook

Sigma Chi Exposed

by:    

I'm a Theta and am happy to finally see Sigma Chi being exposed for what they really are. They're so in your face about being Old Row that practically everyone I've talked to wishes we could just take that label away. They better get it together because it's embarrassing to be associated with them. No one actually cares if you're old row or really what sorority you're in, and this is literally coming from me as a Theta. I have friends in every sorority that I've met through Panhellenic or other organizations and am here to say there's a lot more to someone that what greek organization they've chosen to be a part of.

Posted By: Girl talk
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I feel like some of them have the potential to be decent guys and honestly that makes it even more sad. But all any of them care about is making sure everyone knows they're "old row." Blah blah blah. Their reputation is so fragile that they just cling to the top sororities. I guess they can't see it, but it's so obvious to everyone else. The second hand embarrassment is real. All of them just need to be humbled. If you're a Sigma Chi reading this: HUMBLE YOURSELF. YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT. STOP MAKING "OLD ROW" YOUR ENTIRE PERSONALITY.

By: Ok
by: y   

never thought me and a theta would agree on something but here we are. sigma chi pls humble yourselves no one cares

By: y
#2by:    

Zero chance a theta wrote this

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Girl talk   

Sounds like someone’s mad that we’re finally exposing you for what you really are. Stay pressed.

By: Girl talk
by: Yep   

Well I’m a Phi Mu and completely agree with this post regardless of who wrote it

By: Yep
by: No   

KD keeps trying to get them off their social calendar but Sigma Chi won’t have it.

By: No
by: hahahahaha   

Frat boys hiding behind sorority letters on greekrank.

By: hahahahaha
#3by:    

There is no old row here. It's an imaginary comparison that only insecure tryhards use to make themselves seem better by comparison. If you think you're in such a house and have to tell everybody about it then you're an insecure tryhard; if you obsess over others who say they are in such a house then you too are an insecure tryhard.

By: insecure tryhard
#4by:    

I bet their entire chapter has seen this and is probably laughing at it. Nobody takes GR seriously.

By: haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.