facebook

Ranking after fall and spring rush

by:    

Phi Mu (pretty preppy girls)
Theta
ADPi (slightly dropping compared to Phi Mu and Theta)
(top three interchangeable based on personal opinion very exclusive, and southern cute)
Kappa (rlly rlly rich party girls also interchangeable with top ones just has fallen a little over the last couple years)
AOII (cute, Christian girls)
KD (not as good this year, influencers and pretty party girls)
Zeta (very southern girls)
Chi O (I ranked them kinda low, but very granola girls, honestly if they weren't old row I think they'd be considered close to bottom tier)

Tri Delt (lowkey dropping)

Aphi (they get too much hate on Greek rank in my opinion, but I feel like they're well liked on campus and amongst frat boys)

SK (dropping fast, bad rush this year)
Gamma Phi (I feel like they're ranked to high but most ppl consider them upper mid, I think their pledge classes are closer to AGD but 🤷🏻‍♀️)
AXO (they've been doing better last couple of rushes)
DZ (dropping)
Pi Phi (did pretty good this year, just kinda quiet, I could see them on the rise)
DG (they've definitely been doing way better last couple of rushes, but on campus and amounts frats they still have a bad rep and a rlly hard time getting socials with even bottom tier frats)
AGD (honestly half the girls r normal and cute, but the other half is kinda odd)
AXID (TBD too early too tell)
SDT (I love SDT personally)
DPHIE (honestly the girls are super sweet, but most ppl who rush aren't in to the vibe that DPHIE offers)

Posted By: lalalala
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump

By: factual
#2by:    

What is the vibe dphie offers?

By: ??
by: lol   

not a sec sorority vibe which is what someone rushing here probably wants

By: lol
by: lol   

They have what other SEC sororities have? I mean they’re a little more diverse than some other houses but tell me how they aren’t like other SEC sororities. I’m not even a dphie and find this hilarious.

By: lol
#3by:    

axid had something going on at cloud last week. i was there for a ksig social and they had the front room blocked off for them. alot of the girls seemed pretty. expecting them to have a good rush next fall.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

At this point put axo over sk and gphi

By: idrk
#5by:    

Bump!!!

By: Mhm
#6by:    

Bumpp

By: Yeahhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.