facebook

DDD spring COB?

by: Spring?

Does anyone know how many people DDD is planning to accept during spring COB or at least invite to their COB events? I was surprised to see them listed on the Panhellenic site so I don’t want to get my hopes up too much if they’re only gonna give out like 3 bids lol :)

Posted By: Spring?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM,    

Please do not look at the COB list and only keep open ears for the one you think is the "best". If that is your goal, then do fall rush if what you really want is a reputation and to try to get a "top" house. Even those sororities, however, will not want you if all that you care about is reputation. The sororities participating is COB are all sweet and amazing girls, who you should keep an open mind about :)

By: PNM,
#2  by: Rush Sux   

Tri Delt and DZ didn't go to the COB fair even though they are on the list

By: Rush Sux
by: ^^Jan 13, 2024 3:27:49 PM

They don't need to. They already know which girls they will accept and they both have a tiny # of spots. IDK why panhel bothers putting them on the COB list since it just gets hopes up. The other houses on the list are all great and worth a look.

By: ^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.