facebook

Frat Spring Rank 2024

by:    

Old Row 1-3 (can’t ignore history)

KA SAE ChiPhi

Best New Row 4-7 (There’s not a ton separating OR and Top NR. A lot of it comes down to preference)

SX Fiji SN ATO

Respected 8-14 (This section fluctuates up and down through the years)

KS PDT BTP PKA PKP SPE DSP

Mid 15-19 (they have potential that is generally not lived up to)

AEPi TEP AGR SP OX

Bottom but relevant (You will hear of them)

TKE DKE DTD BYX ChiPsi PKT

Posted By: Spongebob
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I can see this but personally I would move SX or SN down a row. Both have struggled with getting quality guys.

Imo top 5 has been SAE KA ChiPhi ATO Fiji, only quality recruitment and active alumni, and everyone in these fraternities actually goes here.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

SN and SX are both miles ahead of FIJI and ATO. ATO can’t get socials w Kappa or ADPi and their pc is wack this year. FIJI does better but still falls well short of SN and SX. Also neither fraternity has initiated any UNG students in over 5 years and take maybe 3-4 ex-UNG students in each pc.

By: lol
by: Wow   

lol there are top sororities that SX and SN don't get events with either. Also they have guys who don't go here, I won't go into detail but every fraternity looks down on that and talks about it irl. Just have a conversation with some SN and SX guys and see who you would rather hang out with, it's kind of obvious who blanket bids here.

By: Wow
#2by:    

... just a thang that, KA, SAE, AND Chi Phi groupies try to keep alive to make themselves feel self-important. Does not matter at all.

By: Old Row is ...
#3by:    

Honestly old row doesn’t gaf ab anyone not old row. Y’all kick rocks, losers

By: Billyjoe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.