facebook

Rushing in the fall

by:    

How hard is it to rush phi mu here? I’ve heard it’s top but if you have a great service record and social record would it be hard to get into?

Posted By: Lizard2028
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They don't care about your records they only care if they already know you.

By: records

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

What about if you want to join for the philanthropy ?

By: Mercedeskenz
by: records   

That won't get you a bid.

By: records
#3by:    

I thought they were unbiased

By: Lisa
#4by:    

I thought they were unbiased

By: Monalisa
by: ????   

Unbiased about what? You certainly aren't unbiased if you haven't met the other sororities.

By: ????
#5by:    

if they don’t already know you/haven’t invited you to visit by spring then you practically don’t have a chance

By: hi
#6by:    

When I rushed this past fall I was invited back to Phi Mu for both second and third round. I had literally no idea of anyone in that sorority. I was definitely shocked but I think if you play your cards right there’s a chance. At the end of the day though don’t rush somewhere just because “they’re hard to get into and you want to prove a point.” Just go where your heart desires.

By: idk
#7by:    

Out of the top sororities other than kappa that’s slipping, they are your best shot of joining not knowing anyone. Adpi and theta basically strictly rush people they know but phi mu gives everyone a better chance and much more likely to bid a rando if they are cool and fit their vibe of southern ga or northern girl

By: Haha
#8by:    

I was dropped from every old row and non-old row top houses except for phi mu with no connections. Also saw a lot of sophomores and juniors get bids from phi mu. They seem to be more accepting and obviously that really worked out for them this year, their PC was arguably the best.

By: hi
#9by:    

Thank you all for the responses, I don’t just like it for the exclusivity I love their philanthropy and their house! But anyway thanks

By: Lizard2028

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.