facebook

Pi phi opinions

by:    

I am a freshman rushing in the spring and I was wondering what Pi Phis reputation and vibe is? Are they a good house? I want to rush and someone told me to rush Pi Phi. Do ppl care if you are in an old row sorority or not? Please be brutally honest if I like the house I won't worry about superficial things I am just curious! Thanks!

Posted By: Just curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’re definitely considered a low tier house but it shouldn’t matter if that’s where you find your best friends. Ppl that actually care about rankings are just not it. Don’t listen to the opinions of others and just go into all opportunities with an open mind.

By: gl
#2by:    

A few old row people care about rankings. Everyone else is normal and goes to the house where they find they best fit into, and spend time with their friends instead of obsessing over what rank their sorority/fraternity is. Go where you feel like you belong. They aren’t “ranked” high, but the pi phi’s that I know are pretty cool

By: Doesn’t matter
#3by:    

Any pi phi I know is immensely proud to be a pi phi. That is really all you need to know.

By: Go for it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I know some girls in there. They’re great.

By: You do you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.