facebook

oos junior sorority

by:    

I’m a oos junior coming from Florida, would I have any chance of getting a bid to top houses ?or j lower houses. I don’t care abt tiers j wondering how “fair” it is and if u get a chance at eevryeone.

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you don't care about tiers why are you asking about top houses?

Yes, you can get a bid but understand that an unconnected junior transfer will have limited options. No one knowing her and having limited time left in school make her not an ideal PNM.

By: Fair
#2by:    

doubt you can get top tier but your best chance is to work a summer job and network with active UGA sorority girls. Again if you know active women in houses it helps but it does not mean they have pull to get you in the house. 2nd and 3rd year sorority girls will be most active beyond the chairs for recruitment. yes some junior transfers get in but they already known to many in a chapter. That is the truth. Network

By: network
#3by:    

I don't care about tiers but can I get a bid to a top house?

By: sure
#4by:    

They don’t want upper classmen because you wont live in the house and you wont bring in as many fees. Plus if you don’t know anyone good luck.

By: gl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Idk some sec schools it's hard to get into a top tier as a transfer

At other sec schools it's not hard to get into a top tier as a transfer

At uga its hard to get into a top tier

By: Oopf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.