facebook

Top 6 Fraternities

by:    

- KA, Chi Phi, SAE, FIJI, SX, SN -

If you’re not in one of these 6, you’re not relevant and top sororities don’t fw you. Stop putting ATO above SX and SN, they don’t even get socials with ADPi and Kappa.

Posted By: The Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Eh I agree , but ATO needs to be in this conversation. Maybe a Top 7

By: Eh
#2by:    

This is funny. SX gives bids to UNG guys too stupid to get into UGA and then initiates them before they take their first class. UGA is 60% female and the legacy heavy sororities are not the cutest. Best advise is don’t worry about ranks, be friendly and don’t judge people by who they affiliate with.

By: Lol
by: ^^   

^^ please list one name of SX that initiated a guy ( please just one ) that is not a UGA student. Absolutely impossible between IFC and the SX Nationals . I would also assume that is the case for all fraternities now .

By: ^^
by: Agree   

Absolutely should be libel for people to come on this site accuse fraternities of bidding UNG guys/ initiating them and never give proof .

By: Agree
by: R u dumb?   

Yeah let me call out some poor kids on GR just to have you report the comment and have it taken down. Either you are a SX alumni or someone who doesn't go here because it's out there, let me explain to you how they get around that.

1. Don't report accurate chapter numbers to nationals or the school. That way you have more people paying dues and attending chapter that may be a student elsewhere or just a liability due to grades or whatever. Fraternities do this all of the time to increase GPA and money simultaneously. It's not often that nationals or school faculty sit in on chapters and when it does happen it is announced well in advance, and easy to co ordinate around. Also if they were to get caught, since they never went through the actual initiation process, they could just deny everything.

2. Idk what SX's policy is for initiating fraternity members but I know several fraternities criteria are they need to be a college student enrolled somewhere. Example: If your fraternity found a college student living in Alaska willing to pay dues and attend chapter remotely and the whole fraternity decided it's ok, I doubt the nationals would be opposed to that.

The sad truth is that some fraternities feel they need to bid UNG kids to keep numbers and chapter budgets competitive with other groups.

In a top tier Greek system like UGA it is embarrassing to do this and a lot of chapters try to hide it. It's hard to hide especially when these guys also try to rush other chapters, are open about not going here and end up being around socials and tailgates for other fraternities. Word spreads fast when that happens.

It's not just SX or SN that do this either. A lot of chapters do it but not in massive numbers. Maybe 4 or 5 UNG guys end up joining some fraternities PC's every year so it's not as big of a problem as some make it out to be but it's still a bad look.

By: R u dumb?
by: Yo   

Hey are u dumb - you seem to be so privy in this UNG space - why continue to call specific fraternities out - please with your long dissertation explaining the nuisances of how fraternities get around this for extra money . To call out Sigma Chi like you do on Greek Rank is shameful! Please I beg you to go and out and end to this . I think you will find there are absolutely zero UNG kids .

By: Yo
by: This is funny   

Look at this comment ^^ too stupid,not the cutest and don’t judge people . I like it ! Can’t wait to meet her!

By: This is funny
by: Lol   

I do know how they do it because I’ve seen it happen personally at SX. They give a guy a bid who is transferring from UNG. They have the guy pledge with the fall pledge class, go to parties and even parents weekend with their parents. They don’t report them on the roster to nationals in the fall but they initiate them after they are enrolled. The kid I knew lived at the Mark as a freshman and transferred as a sophomore transfer in January. He pledged SX in the fall before he transferred. So that is how they do it and absolutely yes it does happen.

By: Lol
by: ??   

Highly doubt the UNG parents went to a SX parents weekend with 99 percent UGA SX parents ! Seriously who are you ?

By: ??
by: bro   

The last time SX initiated a UNG kid was in 2018. Since then they have had 3-4 ex-UNG guys in each pledge class.

By: bro
#3by:    

Top but add ATO

By: Yup yuppy
by: lmao   

ATO isn’t top anymore. They can’t get socials with any old row sororities and their pledge classes get weaker by the year.

By: lmao
#4by:    

Whoever responded with that essay of a comment needs a life lmao. It ain’t that deep bruh

By: Nerd Alert

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yes sir    

Who ever that person is Is dangerous at best . They have no clue by constantly accusing certain fraternities of UNG kids. What this person does not understand is it’s an indictment on the whole fraternity/sorority system . Fraternity and Sorority hate groups are constantly trolling these sites for any nuggets . If we don’t support one another we are all doomed to fail !

By: Yes sir
by: ^this   

^^^ this ! Absolutely true . The Greek organizations are on constant watch

By: ^this
by: Unb   

Bump- good information

By: Unb
#5by:    

Bump bumpbump

By: Yo
by: Ok   

100 percent accurate statement by the OP! U go here u know

By: Ok
by: On   

Add Phi Delt to this mix . They have good relations with old row sororities as well

By: On

Is the original poster accurate?

#6by:    

Yep imo accurate

By: Y
by: Yes   

Potential rushers next fall : Read the OP comment . It’s accurate

By: Yes
#7by:    

Don't get me wrong, Sigma Chi is a good fraternity, but they are upper-mid and not top 6.

By: Sigma Chi is 2nd tier

The best at UGA . This is correct

by: Yoyo   

Agree agree agree

By: Yoyo
by: not even close   

Sigma Chi is absolutely a top tier fraternity. They get socials with all of the old row sororities, they have some of the best philanthropy on campus, and they have a great house. They also have more joint events with old row fraternities than any other new row fraternity.

By: not even close
#8by:    

This is a true assessment of the UGA fraternities listed /IF you consider the mix with Old Row Sororities . There should be no dispute here.

By: Yes
by: Maybe   

I agree with the above statement, however Old Row Sororities are not any better than New Row . If you think that’s the case your mistaken.

By: Maybe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.