facebook

How does Spring COB work?

by:    

I am an OOS sophomore transfer who went through fall recruitment and dropped out but I still would like to join a sorority. I don’t know a lot of girls and meeting people as a transfer living off campus is hard. Any help understanding the process would be great!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I was in your exact situation and I joined in Spring. Panhel will announce which houses are doing spring rush at the start of the spring semester so make sure you are following them. At this point, they don’t know which houses are doing COB because it depends how many girls drop or graduate.

Some houses will have invite only events where you have to know people and others will have open events. Since I transferred in the spring, I didn’t really know anyone and stuck to about 4 houses who had open events. If you can, try getting onto know girls in sororities in classes or clubs this semester.

I am guessing these houses for sure will cob: delta phi epsilon, sigma delta tau, alpha xi delta, and alpha phi.

Good luck! Joining a house was one of my best decisions

By: Hi!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ohh   

Forgot to mention: if you don’t want to live in the house, make sure you ask about housing requirements. One of the houses I was rushing said it was required so I had to drop from their rush. As a transfer in an apartment, I didn’t want to end up in a tiny double or triple. I ended up getting a house with some girls in my spring PC which has been fun

By: Ohh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.