facebook

Blacks Need To Stop Complaining

by:    

i'm serious, all these people ever do is mouth off about how unfair or "unjust" things appear to them, and yet they're so overindulged . . . they have their own houses, their own funding sources, their own quotas, their own words, and yet they STILL COMPLAIN!!! . . . Why can't you people go somewhere else if you don't like it here? Or at least stop whining about every little thing. Reachin a breaking point here!

Posted By: smf
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

WTH???!!!! Who talks like this? Unless you walk in the same shoes on a regular basis your opinion is not only invalid, but completely ignorant! Ideas like yours supports the idea of white privileged and elitist behavior. I am a 20 year old white woman who knows that I’m privileged beginning with the color of my skin. Your commentary is simply disgusting!

By: Are u serious?!?!
by: Wrong   

Your white skin is not a privilege, it has become a hindrance for many white folks . Please just speak for yourself!

By: Wrong
by: Atwa   

The only privileged and elitist behavior around here comes from people bully whites and demand reparations from them.

By: Atwa
#2by:    

I speak as a foreign national, but from my observation they do more than just complain. They're incredibly aggressive, frequently violent, generally impulsive and yet seemingly oblivious to the problems they cause. Total lack of self-awareness and regard for others.

Honestly I was pretty naive about the issues with blacks before I came here (maybe a little gaslit), and it seriously has me reconsidering my college choice.

By: wij
by: lol   

A "foreign national" on UGA greekrank?

By: lol
#3by:    

They do complain a lot.

By: wuz
#4by:    

I won't speak to the other things, but do they really receive separate funding? Pretty sure it's the same deal as everybody else.

By: unwin
#5by:    

They are a burden

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

They need to stop raping and murdering too, but that's not going to happen. The only solution is to AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!

By: fkngas
by: Pig   

You are a disgusting human

By: Pig
#7by:    

Not just there own houses and funding, but there own colleges and council chapters where literally zero members of other races are admitted. Total absence of anyone other than themselves.

By: utalkinboutdakangz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.