facebook

Ranking is SO Stupid

by:    

Look. A sorority’s ranks does not mean that the girls themselves are prettier, smarter, classier, richer than anyone else. There are pretty smart rich classy girls (and the latter) in EVERY single sorority. The only thing that gets u into a “top” sorority is your connections and who you know at the end of the day. The only big difference too is the sorority culture.

There’s a REASON that too sororities maintain their top sorority spot and it’s not because the girls are that much better than everybody it is just that there is a strict line of behavior and they are VERY strict abi which of their girls they let on social media and sometimes which girls they let go to their own functions (it’s called an A and B group and all my old row girlies know what this is)

The main message is that rankings don’t actually mean anything and i don’t know why people take them so highly

Posted By: real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nah, tbh it comes down to looks. We all want to believe that it doesnt but it does. On avg, the top sororities have more of the attractive girls, while the lower ones have more of the less attractive ones. Nothing wrong with that tho.🤷‍♂️

By: Yuhgam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ok   

yeah i agree with the fact that it’s def a ratio or a better ratio but every sorority has both sides of the spectrum

By: ok
by: nah   

you think this because of A and B group

By: nah
#2by:    

facts

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.