facebook

what's the big deal?...

by:    

Do sororities really care where you're from? I moved to Georgia from Cincinnati before high school and am about to graduate, but I still consider myself to be from the north. I don't think I have to worry about getting into a sorority, but it would be a shame if that stopped me from getting into one I want. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see why it matters where you're from? It doesn't necessarily make you different. Just wondering.

Posted By: not a southern belle
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no trust me it really doesn't matter at all!! you'll be fine

By: anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don't worry at all! I'm out of state and had no problem with rush. A lot of the girls were actually really interested (which helped a lot with the awkward rush conversations). The only issue I had was I was immediately dropped by two sororities that strictly take Atlanta girls. But otherwise everything was fine!!

By: Out of Stater
by: ..   

Which two only take atlanta girls

By: ..

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.