facebook

AXiD next year

by: not good

For all the new AXiD's on here who have said they aren't leftovers, they just dropped from rush last year or this year because it sucked and it was superficial: what are you going to do next year when you have to participate in that very same formal rush process to get your new members? All of you are going to have to participate in what you keep saying you hated so much. This will be interesting to say the least.

Posted By: not good
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?!?!    

What is this? How can you insinuate anyone is really a “leftover???” Who talks like that? It makes you sound petty and degrading. I’m a freshman, went through rush, and joined a sorority, but have been disgusted by the commentary on this site. For anyone who quickly feels a need to say “why are you on the site then?” Trust me, I won’t be returning. I can’t believe our generation isn’t better than this. We are supposed to be supporting women, not constantly speaking in terms of rankings and leftovers. We aren’t helping the opinions people have of a “sorority girl”, just giving further ammunition for negative stereotypes.

By: Seriously?!?!
by: uh noSep 2, 2023 2:35:24 PM

That's not the take away I got from this post. You sound waaaay too defensive.

By: uh no
#2  by: well   

being on the active side of rush vs the pnm side are two completely different experiences. as an active we have the upperhand in recruitment. no one admits it but it’s true. if we drop a pnm, they will not come back. if a pnm drops us, they might still get us on their schedule.

also these women clearly saw something in axid that they didn’t see in any other house during rush. maybe it is a less superficial sorority? what do we know?

By: well
by: ^Sep 2, 2023 9:14:43 PM

We know you're an axid alum. If you weren't superficial you wouldn't be on this site.

By: ^
by: lolSep 3, 2023 12:40:19 AM

i’m in another org and am just appalled by the way our community is acting, what happened to pan love?

By: lol
#3  by: Gina   

This site is toxic. No one is a 'leftover'. Frat boy go home.

By: Gina
#4  by: fallback   

THere are multiple posts and comments all over on here with girls saying how superficial and hard and stressful rush was for them and they hated it so much that they went to AXiD as a fallback so they wouldn't have to deal with the rush process. Well, rush isn't going to change so I see the point of the post about what is that going to look like next year during rush.

By: fallback
by: lolSep 3, 2023 4:04:01 PM

a lot of them said it was so hard and superficial because they were cut from top houses. at least a couple of the girls I know in axid on my floor were. they complained about it being superficial but then didn't give lower mid houses a chance.

By: lol
by: ?Sep 3, 2023 4:05:25 PM

its much different being on the other side though

By: ?
#5  by: Too Cool   

This is exactly right. Some pnm's who got dropped by 'top' houses had a rude awakening. They thought they were too good for 'mid' houses and dropped rush to try for the new sorority. Rude awakening part 2 for them will be fall recruitment 2024. They won't exactly have much choice in who they invite back. You thought RFM was hard as a pnm...

By: Too Cool
by: bruhSep 12, 2023 7:07:24 AM

ok, this is just as bad as stereotyping girls in axid for dropping bc they didn't get a "top house". im in axid and i dropped for reason not having to do with rush at all. like personal stuff. plain and simple. reading stuff like this is j hurtful.

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.