facebook

AXiD being rude

by: RANKS

Flooding Greek Rank and putting down other houses is not a good look, y'all just got to campus and immediately are putting down other girls to make yourselves look better. Rankings don't matter at all, but y'all are definitely going to stay bottom tier if you continue to be rude and hate on other girls. You already have a reputation of slandering and self ranking starting and bid day was only yesterday. Literally saw one say "I'm glad our PC wasn't weird" and proceeded to put down other sororities for being "weird". Like what?!?! As of right now they are only really above SDT and DPHIE, but could definitely drop If they continue being rude.

Posted By: RANKS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ugh   

being excited isin't being rude. i agree the weird comment was but the fact that u came on here and took the time to write this is being hypocritical. expressing excitement is not being rude, this entire post it ;/

By: ugh
by: CommentSep 1, 2023 9:14:31 AM

The original post wasn't saying they couldn't be excited? Just that they shouldn't put down other houses...

By: Comment
#2  by: lol   

there is no proof that that was actually an axid.... this is an anon site so it could just be a poser, take it with a grain of salt, GR is not serious

By: lol
by: ^^^Sep 1, 2023 10:53:24 AM

exactly, people take this site way to seriously. yall need to calm tf down.

By: ^^^
by: frSep 1, 2023 11:54:20 AM

literally ... for all we know it's randoms just trying to start stuff and cause discourse.

By: fr
by: yeahSep 1, 2023 12:58:33 PM

honestly I don’t really think it’s the sorority girls saying it, except the one that said the thing abt the weird girls. bc all these people are saying the alumni or higher ups (idk how it works) are posting positive axid stuff but it’s weird how it switched up to how the sorority girls are posting the negative stuff, idk a narrative needs to be chosen 😭

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.