facebook

Alpha Xi giving SK vibes

by: Yes

I’m really excited for the girls in my dorm that went Alpha Xi. I dropped out of rush, (for multiple reasons) and hesitated to rush axid because I’m thinking about spring/COB/next fall rush or whatever options are available but so many girls who felt crushed by this rush are so happy tonight! I assume they will have COB and spring rush so I am very interested. Seems like a great group of girls. I’m a little surprised by how well it seems to have gone for them as a new chapter but I think there was a void that needed to be filled. I wonder about house? No one seems to know or not saying what’s going on with that but hopefully something will materialize for a house for them. Congrats ladies

Posted By: Yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: house   

i think they said they were looking at a couple spots on milledge and are just trying to finalize details

By: house
by: ??Sep 1, 2023 12:12:11 AM

I am so curious which houses they are looking at. Maybe they are trying to buy a frat house?

By: ??
by: pcSep 1, 2023 12:37:14 AM

^ they said there were 4 properties in mind, i think they mentioned one that is like demolished/needs to be demolished, one that's currently being occupied by business(es?) but that they are willing to buy it out

By: pc
#2  by: Haha   

What does this have to do with sk lmao

By: Haha
by: YesSep 1, 2023 4:13:08 PM

Just my opinion. I went through rush and the pictures my friends who went axid showed me remind me of SK.

By: Yes
#3  by: stop   

Alpha XI is not giving Sk lol, stop with the self ranking

By: stop
#4  by: Lana   

I'm confused. This post has nothing to do with SK--who are fabulous girls, by the way.

Congrats to the newest!

By: Lana

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.