facebook

axid pc, what do we think?

by:    

where do we think they stood with their pc this year?

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i’m only wondering bc I drove by earlier 😭

By: hey
#2by:    

Definitely mid tier with SK, AXO and Alpha Phi

By: imo
by: hey   

I honestly don’t know much abt sororities but I def know people in it, what makes a mid tier sorority? sorry I just wanna learn more 😭

by: let’s be real    

You all are trippin if you think you’re already up with APhi after one pledge class of every other chapters leftovers. You all need to be humbled.

By: let’s be real
by: lol   

People are just judging on pics. They literally haven’t done anything on campus yet so it is way too early to rank

By: lol
by: ?   

ummmm who says they were leftovers? maybe they dropped or didn't even rush at all, maybe they were an axid legacy, maybe they just wanted to start something new?

By: ?
#3by:    

agreed, some pretty girls from when i drove by and the eras tour bid day was cute. need to see them around campus tho to make an accurate rank.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: excited   

i really hope our chapter makes a good name for ourselves at uga. i’ve met so many sweet girls already, but it will be interesting to see how girls portray themselves on and off campus.

By: excited
#4by:    

leftovers? wtf. this is actually the rudest comment ive seen. i rushed and dropped actually bc i hated it.

By: bro
by: yeah   

right “leftovers” what 😭 a lot of the girls I talked to decided to drop rush themselves

By: yeah
#5by:    

From what I understand, most of them didn't do formal and some had but hated the process.

By: Lana

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.