facebook

Congrats to Alpha Xi!!

by:    

So exciting!! Personally, I think they are starting off equal ranking with SK and DZ. So happy to have another chapter at UGA

Posted By: Yay
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

How about not ranking, just be excited that they had a great turnout?!?! At what point do we start raising women up?

By: Grow up
by: Lana   

This! ^^^ They are brand new so give them a chance. They seemed to have gotten a great group of girls.

<3 Pan-love

By: Lana
#12by:    

how are people ranking pledge classes? is it from people who know a lot of the girls in each class or is it based off of something else? isn't it kinda messed up to be essentializing women like that?

By: genuine question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

I hope whoever posted this realizes how silly they sound. We've been sisters for like a week now, I don't even know close to everyone in our chapter, so how can you be "ranking us" already? Also, our mantra is supposed to be about empowering women to be the best version of themselves. Bringing down our other panhellenic sisters is the opposite of that. You aren't doing anyone any good by saying things like this. You could've said something positive without implicitly implying something negative about other women by saying that we are "mid tier" and thus better than other sororities.

By: axid new member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.