facebook

Congrats to Alpha Xi!!

by: Yay

So exciting!! Personally, I think they are starting off equal ranking with SK and DZ. So happy to have another chapter at UGA

Posted By: Yay
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Dawg   

I agree! They did well!

By: Dawg
#2  by: srat   

lol okay self-rank. yalls headquarters loves this website

By: srat
#3  by: Yes   

Congrats to them! I agree. Great girls! Definitely didn’t expect it but they have an amazing pc

By: Yes
#4  by: yikes    

congratulations on the immediate self ranking!!! chill out axid….

By: yikes
#5  by: lol   

I am excited for y’all but this is an obvious self rank, maybe by alums or girls from the other Alpha Xi chapters. Congrats tho.. just tone down the self ranking

By: lol
#6  by: Hmm   

The downvoted are probably from AGDs, DGs and Pi Phis because Alpha Xi got an amazing PC

By: Hmm
by: heyAug 31, 2023 10:18:14 PM

agreed.

By: hey
#7  by: hi   

I just accepted a bid here and im SO EXCITED! so many amazing and sweet girls! i was also surprised by our pc. not to be rude, but i was afraid it was gonna b j weird people lol.

By: hi
by: heyAug 31, 2023 10:21:20 PM

I agree! everyone was honestly super sweet! it was so nice to see everyone reaching out and getting to know each others! I was kinda nervous lol bc I thought there was going to be less people but I was really happy with today

by: Same!!Aug 31, 2023 10:21:39 PM

Me too, just glad our PC isn’t like Pi Phi or dphie

By: Same!!
by: UhhAug 31, 2023 10:24:57 PM

That is rude and not very Panhellenic of you. I am in Pi Phi and love my house, but also excited for y’all

By: Uhh
by: heyAug 31, 2023 10:27:15 PM

@ pi phi, thank you! and I wish everyone wasn’t comparing on here, it’s def not nice and uplifting of them

by: uga24Aug 31, 2023 10:47:32 PM

stay humble axid… it’s day 1 of being a chapter on campus and you’re already bashing sororities that have been around for ages. no one should be ashamed to be a piphi or dphie— great houses!

By: uga24
by: lolSep 1, 2023 10:38:46 AM

there is no proof that that was even an axid that commented that...... could be a poser trying to make them look bad, just saying

By: lol
by: hi uSep 9, 2023 4:17:40 PM

Congratulations to Alpha Xi newest chapter.
Pi Phi does not compete with any other sorority on campus. True Tried Friends are striving to be the most gender inclusive organization and instead of social exchanges with men fraternities, Pi Phis are focusing building a stronger sisterhood.

By: hi u
#8  by: Curious   

How many did they end up taking for their first PC?

By: Curious
by: HeyAug 31, 2023 11:09:38 PM

I heard around 180 from some friends who accepted bids there. I don’t know if they were estimating based on perceived crowd size or had some official numbers, but it did look like a decent size group. And really adorable girls in their pics I’ve seen. I’m happy for them. I think some really great girls had a brutal rush - just a numbers game - and a lot of them regrouped and went Alpha Xi.

By: Hey
by: pcSep 1, 2023 12:01:18 AM

i heard slightly diff numbers, 120 accepted with over 300 applied. im not 100% sure either tho

By: pc
by: heySep 2, 2023 10:30:32 AM

there are around like 120 girls in the new pc

#9  by: Congrats   

I had to withdraw from consideration because I couldn’t afford it but I’m excited for everyone. Does anyone know what the least expensive UGA sorority is? Or should I look at non Panhellenic options?

By: Congrats
by: BummerAug 31, 2023 11:16:50 PM

I am sorry to hear that. Honestly, I would think Alpha Xi would be around the least expensive, being that they are new and don’t have a house yet. I do know my older sister has several friends who joined non-Panhellenic Greek orgs, like academic or major specific fraternities and sororities and has wonderful experiences with them. Also, there are so many other types of clubs and activities to get involved with. Don’t give up. There are lots of ways to engage!

By: Bummer
#10  by: stop   

Y'all are not DZ or SK level lollll, maybe above SDT and DPHIE

By: stop
by: ^^^Sep 1, 2023 7:47:54 AM

agree slightly. i wouldn't rank them at all yet, we have to see more of them on campus.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.