facebook

Post bid day opinions

by:    

Axo: definitely fell with this PC. Unfortunately underwhelmed. Also, I didn’t quite get their bid day theme? Was it horses? I drove by but never saw any posts on ig.
Adpi: Stereotypically still rich and still very southern, but a good class nonetheless. I think their bid day theme was cute and a refreshing change from the usual “boom boom” posts.
Agd: I think they’re stagnant from last year, but have seen a lot of self ranks on here. I didn’t love the circus theme, it looked a bit cheugy.
Aopi: I think aopi is back on their game after last years pc! Jordan year was probably the best theme imo
Aphi: good recruitment, but still not a top house by any means. I just find their vibe to be very copycat, which makes sense considering their bid day theme.
Chi o: falling more and more every year. I don’t know if they’re really considered old row anymore or if the old row houses just hang out with them to keep their title. I liked chi O-lympics but it’s really close to the phi mu theme 2 years ago…
Ddd: I think they got a good pc based on the types of girls they like to recruit. Theme was cute in theory but didn’t look great in execution
Dg: idk why they’ve been flooding Greek tank saying they’re mid tier. I heard they didn’t even fill quota. Theme looked very good but was basic.
Dphie: had a better recruitment than last year but unfortunately still bottom. Idk what their bid day theme was but it looked like a rip off of gphi’s.
Dz: been slipping more and more. Pc has dropped them tiers more towards the pi phi level. The theme was very well executed tho!
Gphi: I think this pc isn’t quite as good as last years but still a good class! Though the disco theme has been overdone I think they executed it really well!
Theta: fell hard this year and you can tell. I understand the pun of the bid day theme, but just thought it looked like Justice in 2012.
Kd: Stagnant from last year. Expected a Barbie theme from them when I drove by so I guess I was shocked at the bakery theme but it was cute!
Kappa: didn’t fall quite as hard as theta but still had to over some snap bids where mid-tier houses didn’t have to. Theme was very well executed but maybe too niche.
Phi mu: same as adpi. Great theme in theory, but was very poorly executed.
Pi phi: still down trending. I think their rush is just genuinely very poorly put together and the girls are very awkward. Basic bid day theme but looked nice.
Sdt: they typically try to take a smaller pc so I think they did what they needed to do! I just don’t know who decided to do a flint stones bid day…
Sk: has been falling the last two years. This pc might even bump them down more towards the dz/aphi area. Bid day theme was just weird and poorly executed so not a great mix.
Zeta: stagnant recruitment. They try for a very specific type of girl so I think they got the pc they were looking for. Theme was cute, but basic, but I’m pretty sure they always have just banners and don’t really dress up so I guess it was ok

Posted By: Yuh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wow. To go to so much superficial effort just to try to find something to post on here, as if any of this is true, or even matters. You are pretty useless as a human.

By: useless

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

This sounds like someone who got dropped during recruitment and is bitter lol. A lot of this isn't true, or ur taking the few negative things from each house and are trying to make the whole house look bad.

By: What
#3by:    

I know this is Greek rank but man, I have never seen so much negativity in a single post. Even your apparent positive comments have negative ones attached.

By: Laughing

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.