facebook

frats suspended?

by:    

is it true that pi kapp and sigma pi are getting suspended for hazing?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i know for sure sigma pi is

By: yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Another fraternity at the University of Georgia has been suspended. Sigma Pi, SAE, and FIJI

Kappa Sigma's Beta Lambda chapter was suspended by its national organization. Kappa Sigma officials would only confirm the suspension and said the chapter was being investigated, but no further details were released.

It's the third fraternity suspension of the year at UGA.

Pi Kappa Phi was suspended after an investigation into hazing.

By: Trouble ahead
#3by:    

That’s all?!? I’m kinda shocked based on all the early morning visits I’m seeing by pledges to the Milledge houses.

By: .
#4by:    

What happens to their pledges? Sucks if they have to wait a semester or worse yet, a year. Wasn't the pledges fault...

By: Ugga
by: Yo   

Here’s an idea . Quit talking about hazing, and suspension and negativity about fraternities and sororities alike. Moronic to say the lease especially if you are members in the Greek community. It will eventually bite us all in the tail!!How bout just STFU in general and enjoy and support the Greek community. What a Novel approach

By: Yo
by: ^   

Yeah, to say the lease, man.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.