facebook

AGD STOP SELF RANKING

by:    

AGD keeps self ranking like crazyyy on here, trying to say they're above DG, DZ, Pi Phi, and AXO. They need to calm down.

Posted By: Randommmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are they not above DG? I always thought of them kinda the same as pi phi at least

By: Lon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no   

No, dg above agd. Pi phi also

By: no
#2by:    

Why you not mention dphie? Dphie above agd too

By: no
#3by:    

I think you meant DG. They’re the worst.

By: oops
by: Nope   

Funny how Alpha Gams always try to hate on DG any time someone calls them out for self ranking lol. Y’all both self rank a lot but DG is objectively the (slightly) better house at this point. Be grateful that Pi Phi is slipping or else y’all would still be competing against DPhiE…

By: Nope
by: @ “Nope”   

Agree. Accept that agd is lowest out of all. Dphie is forsure above them by far. It’s not a bad thing.

By: @ “Nope”
#4by:    

Bump.

By: agd
#5by:    

i don’t think any of the agds care about rank whatsoever. the only sororities that are consistently worrying and self ranking and trying to be “the best” are the ones in the running for “top tier”. literally no one else cares enough about ranks to be self ranking. it’s a waste of time lol, agd u do ur thing

By: the truth:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.