facebook

AXiD calm down

by:    

AXiD, it really is time to dial it back. Y'all are starting to look bad on here.

The other chapters are concerned with their own houses and their own new pc's, and are not exactly preoccupied with how fabulous your new pc will be and how it is going to be so good in the 'rankings' and are just so excited about AXiD. That is all your alums and only your alums on here. It's not believable and not helping you anymore.

The other chapters are watching your colonizing with interest, and would not have invited you to come on if we weren't going to be supportive of a new chapter. But your excessive posting on this joke of a site and talking about your 'ranking' is starting to make you look desperate.

Send the word out in your alum groupchat or you're going to end up with some labels you don't want starting out.

Posted By: bystander
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

True!!! Every post on here about AXiD is obviously being trolled by alumni and probably the people from their nationals. And the fact that some of their posts are bringing our already established houses down. It really isn’t a good look at all….

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Thank you for saying this.

By: yes
#3by:    

I think Alpha Phi did this a lot when they came and it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. We are excited for new houses but we don't like it when alums from the new nationals put down other houses.

By: uga alum
by: Yessss   

THIS IS IT!!! We are so excited for an expansion and allowing more girls to join the community. However it is sad to see them tear down more “bottom tier” sororities like SDT and DPhiE. They don’t deserve that when they already struggle so much in terms of fall recruitment. I wish everyone the best! Just wish everyone could be nice and respectful <3

By: Yessss
#4by:    

lol i think some of y'all are paranoid.. i'm in a sorority already but i comment on some of the axid posts bc a new sorority is interesting 🤷‍♀️ i've seen more unwarranted hate replies on any positive axid related thing than anything 💀

By: what
by: ^   

Your emoji use indicates that you are a middle aged AXiD alum. Just stop already.

By: ^
#5by:    

ok so im actually particpating in axid and comments like THESE are tearing girls down. i know for a fact that some of the girls rushing with me have checked greek rank to see what everyone's thought are about axid. yes, im sure there are people from axid nationals and other schools on here, but at the same time, there are also girls like me. i guarantee you the majority of the positive comments here are not from axid reps but from girls going thru the process that are excited. LIKE ME. so u need to calm tf down, we can all support each other without being negative to either party.

By: um
by: ^   

AXiD damage control protocol has been engaged.

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.