facebook

Sorority Ranks with PC23 and reasoning

by: P

Top: Phi Mu, Adpi (LARGE GAP) Kappa, Theta
These sororities are what is always going to be considered Old Row but Phi Mu and Adpi have way better retention than KKG and theta

Lower Top: Aopi, KD, Zeta
These houses have a good name for themselves and have had pretty successful rush, even taking girls from old row houses! The only one who didn’t improve this year is zeta which is why they’re in the back of the row

Higher Mid: Chi O, DDD, Gphi, SK
Unlike the other rows, this has no particular order except for SK being at the end due to two bad years of rush. Chi O has definitely slipped from the lower top tier and shouldn’t even be considered old row anymore, there girls are more on par with these houses than any of the others - and that’s not a bad thing!! Just a vibe shift over the last couple years and not taking from the stereotypical “old row” neighborhoods of the south. DDD and GPhi both had successful rushes and took awesome PC’s, well done!

Mid: Aphi, DZ, AXO, AGD
Aphi self ranks WAYYY too much on here. I think head of mid is right where they should be. With pretending to be like other sororities and still paying for their old row/high tier frat socials…it’s gonna really hard for them to escape this spot. DZ has dropped massively over the last few years and honestly seems like they’re headed in the pi phi direction. AXO was stagnant this year, but nothing surprising. AGD had a really good rush!! Though they could be moved to the head of the bottom tier, they have definitely stepped up there rush, good for them!!

Lower Mid: DG, Pi Phi, SDT, DphiE
DG did not have an impressive rush and has been flooding Greek rank to compensate. Though this isn’t new behavior, it just isn’t a great look. Pi phi has been slipping for some time and can be interchanged with DG, but at least they don’t self rank! SDT and DphiE typically have trouble filling quota (all of these houses do but particularly these two) which is they’re at the bottom. However SDT and DphiE girls are genuinely content and happy in their sisterhoods…honestly more than any other house! I also want to say congrats to DPhiE for having a bigger PC than last year, especially with lower numbers…GOOD JOB!

TBD: AXiD
I’m interested to see where AXiD falls after their exclusive COB period. I think it will naturally be difficult to recruit, because their nationals doesn’t have a huge presence- but I hope they get the most girls they can!

Posted By: P
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ahhhhh   

Spot on. Bump.

By: Ahhhhh
by: ZTASep 2, 2023 4:42:55 PM

except--> I think zeta is a wonderful sorority BUT at uga they are not the same tier as KD and AOPi.

By: ZTA
by: Kats04May 27, 2024 3:16:25 PM

Nope. There will never be a large gap in front of Theta! Nice try though.

By: Kats04
by: PerfMay 28, 2024 4:57:37 PM

Theta get off this site. If there wasn’t a gap you wouldln’t have to get your girls on GR…

By: Perf
#2  by: Tbh   

This rank is sooo off. An AGD def wrote this, because their pledge class was not great, if anything they're below DG and Pi Phi. I would move SK down, their last 2 years have been rlly rlly bad.

By: Tbh
by: Squirrels on the loose Aug 26, 2023 3:20:41 PM

Really though, stop AGD this is so obvious and embarassing

By: Squirrels on the loose
#3  by: wow   

seriously AGD get off greek rank. 😂

By: wow
#4  by: Dawgs   

I was on board til the alpha gam rank…y’all had one okay pc, calm down

By: Dawgs
#5  by: Bumpppo   

Bump

By: Bumpppo
#6  by: APHI   

Bump APHI up they had a great rush.

By: APHI
#7  by: Hah   

Phi mu as top over adpi… haha. Y’all got to get off of this website

By: Hah
by: Are you dumbMay 22, 2024 2:10:58 AM

This might be the most hypocritical sentence I’ve ever read

By: Are you dumb
#8  by: This is it   

Perfect

By: This is it
#9  by: frfr   

switch agd and pi phi that’s embarrassing…

By: frfr
#10  by: Perfect    

PNMs this is the only rank you need.

By: Perfect

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.