facebook

Where do we think axid will land after first PC?

by:    

I think they’ll be above Pi Phi, SDT and DPhiE and will be ranked with AGD and DG.

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What are you basing this on?

By: ?
#2by:    

Im a sophomore, and in a sorority. I went to the philanthropy meeting with my roommate who has decided to rush axid, and was really surprised by the turnout. If their PC is comprised of what I saw they will be the next Aphi

By: Went to meeting
#3by:    

Definitely ranked way higher. The girls at the rushing there just got screwed over but it’ll be surprising when everyone sees the PC. They’re going to have a great one

By: Hm
by: ??   

How did girls rushing get screwed over? A lot of girls got cut from houses they wanted, but that’s life. If everyone could go to the top houses, we’d have like 8 sororities

By: ??
#4by:    

Below Pi Phi and AGD, but above DPHIE and SDT

By: think
#5by:    

The axid alums are here on GR tonight

By: hi
by: Lmao   

Lmao they’re rlly not. It’s ppl actually wanting it and girls who support girls. If you’re jealous of a new sorority just say that

By: Lmao
#6by:    

this has to be from their nationals, alums or girls in other chapters. rankings are stupid, but the last thing a newly established house should be worried about is rank. they have to establish leadership positions, get the new girls to bond with each other, etc.

By: uga alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Stop AXiD. This is a terrible attitude to come on here and start putting yourselves above other houses.

By: AXiD
#8by:    

im a sophomore participating in axid rush. I rushed last year and ended up dropping. it actually makes me feel so bad seeing how people are downvoting comments on here. like people forget that there r ppl behind these screens. im excited and optimistic about axid and hall should be too. we need more houses anyways with the amount of girls going thru rush!

By: hi
by: Rushing AXD   

Good luck to you.

By: Rushing AXD
#9by:    

Based on the girls I’ve seen at the meetings, they will work up to mid tier soon. The house will be really important and their reps have the money to pay for a great house. Can’t wait!

By: imo
by: Hahahaha no   

The "reps"? Pay for a house? Nope. You are not understanding how sorority houses work. The chapter pays for its own house, and that means the members of that chapter will be paying for it. Their national housing office can help them secure a loan, but they aren't going to just buy a house and give it to them. No sorority's national office does that. Dues, dues, dues; that's how houses get paid for.

By: Hahahaha no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.