facebook

is the mraba legit?

by:    

so if i had two houses on pref and signed the mraba almost positive i was going to get my top choice but ending up receiving a bid from my second choice, which i had previously dropped twice just got back. am i actually bound to the mraba if i do not initiate with my current sorority or would it be possible to receive a bid from a different one during the year. like do i really have to wait until the next formal recruitment process with the chances of it happening again??

Posted By: upset and confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

WTF do you think 'Binding Agreement' means?

Membership Recruitment Acceptance Binding Agreement.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

If you signed saying you’d agree to either, that’s what you agreed to. You should have chosen the option to only accept the one you wanted if you didn’t want the other. If you drop now or anytime before initiation you have to wait til next fall to join another.

By: Xo
#3by:    

Technically you should be bound to your second choice house. However UGA Panhellenic tends to allow people to drop and join another house more than they should. It wouldn’t hurt to reach out to them and see what they say. However, give your current sorority some time and a chance before you make a final decision.

By: Emily
by: BS   

No, 'Emily', it's an NPC rule. GTFO

By: BS
#4by:    

omg is this alpha xi on here again trolling for pnm's

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.