facebook

Real Ranks based on more than opinion ?

by:    

Is there even a real rank? or just peoples opinions depending on what sorority/fraternity they’re in - and who their competition is. Seems like all posts try to make other sororities/frats seem worse and whoever posts the ranks seem better.

If there is a true rank, what is it based on and where is it posted?

Posted By: New greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

And it’s called return rates. The sororities are usually given where they fall on the list of how highly they were ranked by PNMs during recruitment.

By: Yes
by: Um   

Recruitment statistics are confidential and seen by few, definitely not trolls on Greek rank. The “rankings” on here are just random opinions

By: Um
#2by:    

every ranking i have seen has been different. they're all clearly based on either opinion or solely attractiveness.

By: no
#3by:    

What are return rates? All sororities get about the same number of girls so those girls are gonna rank their sorority high.

By: Boo ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: I believe   

Return rates are based on how many pnms want to return to a house during rush instead of dropping them.

By: I believe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.