facebook

Why is “old row” a big deal??

by:    

I’m a PC23 girl who rushed this year as a sophomore. It may just be because I don’t really know how Greek life works, but I don’t really see the big deal with “old row”…I went to high school with girls in a lot of the old row houses and they’re generally mean, snooty, girls who rely on their money for everything. Around campus it seems like most of the lower top and middle tier sororities are more well liked?? Can someone explain this to me lol

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the old row is a joke you basically just have to have connections to get in them. they are not actually “top girls”. girls in sorority’s that are considered mid or lower mid are much more likeable and pretty

By: k

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

The OR sororities don’t care if they’re “well liked” by everyone on campus or really any of the lower tier sororities or fraternities. They only care whether they’re liked/considered cool by the other top groups

By: Also
#3by:    

It’s such a joke don’t worry about it. After rush no one actually cares

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.