facebook

exciting stuff!!!!

by:    

im actually really excited to see the pc for alpha xi. it's exciting to see a new sorority on campus and i know they're getting some super sweet, cute girls

Posted By: yes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay alpha xi reps, calm down

By: nationals onhere
#2by:    

Hi Alpha Xi, get off GR. We are happy to have another sorority on campus but we don’t need Alpha Xi nationals or alums coming on here to put down existing houses and hype up yours. I am sure you will get great girls! Glad to see UGA Panhel expandinf

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

no one was putting down a house in the comment lol what a weird reply

By: what
by: ^^^   

agreed, some ppl j don’t know how to read

By: ^^^
by: DG alum   

what a rude and unnecessary comment. It was so exciting when aphi came to campus and got a new house, and likewise I am excited for axid. They bring something new to our campus and I can’t wait to see their impact on campus. Don’t be a hater!!

By: DG alum
#3by:    

im participating in axid rush and it’s abt half and half rn. they made a comment ln abt wanting “quality of quantity” girls, so I assume they’re gonna cut over half a take a class size around 100-150? they’re being a lot more selective than i think everyone assumed.

By: hey
by: sorry   

I meant quality OVER quantity lol

By: sorry
by: Curious   

How many people have been at their events?

By: Curious
by: ^^^   

A LOT. I was so shocked by the turn out. easily over 100 girls for each event. they weren’t mandatory so it was different girls every time. I went to all of them tho lol

By: ^^^
#4by:    

Can’t wait

By: New
#5by:    

So excited for alpha xi

By: Imo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.