facebook

Bid day comments!!

by: Random!!

SK - dropping fast, towards bottom tier by next year
DG, and Pi Phi- did surprisingly very well, got cute new pledge classes and I think they are on the rise to be solid middle tier within a year or two
AXO- pretty solid this year
Phi Mu- amazing pledge class, def top house this year
KD - good, but lost some top girls to AOII (and I heard they lost some to APHI idk if this is true tho)
AOII- RLLY GOOD this year!!
Zeta- haven't heard much
SDT and DPHIE - will always be bottom
Theta and ADPI- falling? (Still top just slight fall)
Chi Omega - how are they even "old row" anymore? They get bottom tier girls who happen to have connections...
Kappa- lot of weird girls who happen to be rich, but also a lot of top girls? Very stranger mix
APHI- good, solid pledge class
DZ- falling
Alpha gamma- half decent girls, half rlly weird theatre kids
GPHI- idek how they are considered "mid" they have very odd, unattractive girls

Overall great new pledge classes in all houses!! I think a lot are rising and everyone except DPHIE and SDT met quota!!

Posted By: Random!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg   

So accurate

By: Omg
#2  by: yuh   

Definitely a DG or PiPhi wrote this. They're the only ones who post really negative stuff about Alpha Gam because they know they lose girls to AGD every year. Such a bad look.

Not sure what makes AOPi "RLLY good" this year. Looks like same old same old. Maybe the PiPhi's roommate got a bid from them. lol

By: yuh
by: TbhhhAug 23, 2023 2:53:38 PM

I agree this is so rude, but the way they praise AOII I think it's prolly an AOII the way the criticized KD.

By: Tbhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.