Top: Phi Mu, ADPi, AOPi, KKG, KD
Lower Top: Theta, DDD, Zeta, SK, Chi O
Mid: DZ, APhi, GPhi, DG, AXO
Lower Mid: AGD
Bottom: Sig Delt, Pi Phi, DPhiE

Posted By: Shell
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Pi phi has some quirks but they are def not below SDT, def on par with AGD.

By: Befrrrr
by: Agree   

Alpha Gam is definitely above Pi Phi though. I’d move AXO down and Pi Phi up, so the lower mid tier would be Alpha Gam > AXO > Pi Phi.

That leaves DG as the next house on the border between mid/lower mid, but idk enough about their new PC to tell which group they’d be closer to at this point.

By: Agree
#2by:    

DG had the lowest gpa of any house last semester. Not sure how they're moving up in the ranks if their girls are the dumbest. I guess they're fun at parties.

By: ugaaaaaa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: u old af    

Nah no one actually cares about chapter gpa when ranking sororities though. Basically everyone who gets accepted into UGA in the first place has a high enough high school GPA to be well above the cutoff for every single chapter here, and it’s impossible to predict how PNMs will do academically in college. Also, if a sorority has a lot of members pursuing challenging majors, that could also hurt the chapter’s GPA compared to a sorority that tends to recruit women who are on a less rigorous path.

No idea if this applies to DG or not, but as a general rule, I just don’t think chapter GPA tells us much about the quality/ranking of any sororities, especially when the lowest GPA is still over 3.5. If it did, SDT and AXO would be considered top tier houses, and the bottom tier would include Phi Mu and Alpha Phi lmaoo

By: u old af

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.