facebook

axid recruitment

by:    

is anyone else genuinely considering axid ? i haven't been to any events yet so i'm not sure of the vibe lol but idk

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes! Great girls yesterday and will be today. It’s a bunch of girls wanting to come together to build a new sorority and lay positive foundation of kind women and great sisterhood. The good thing is the new girls will get to set the vibe- which could include you. Don’t knock it til you try it! They’ll have a great pc

By: Yes
by: bruh    

who tf is down voting these comments? go get a life for the love of god. axid should have the opportunity to get a good pc just like everyone else. no need to b jealous

By: bruh
#2by:    

yea I went yesterday and there was easily over 100 ppl. im sure there will b more today. some super pretty and sweet girls who j got screwed over like me lol

By: hey
by: Yes!   

Same. That’s exactly how I described it lol.

By: Yes!
#3by:    

I went last night and was actually surprised to see the turnout. Definitely at least 100 girls. I was impressed with the organization and plan that their nationals put together. I decided to continue with their rush process, and am very excited!!!

By: Optimistic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Old row    

Seriously, why would someone vote this comment down? It’s just more girls who can’t handle the idea of another new sorority. Don’t worry petty people, no one’s out to get you and your sorority. Grow up

By: Old row
#4by:    

Do they have a plan for a house yet or is that tbd?

By: Curious
by: hey   

TBD but they’ll def get housing sooner than later when there’s actually numbers of girls and everything. It’ll be great, their looking at the milledge properties

By: hey
#5by:    

I think I’m just gonna try to do spring COB, then join AXiD at that point if I don’t get invited to COB events at any other houses (excluding DPhiE).

By: Not sure
by: Old row    

FYI, many sororities will not pick you up for COB if they invited you back but you dropped them when you dropped out of rush. Also, if they didn’t select you during regular recruitment they’re not going to select you for Spring or COB. I don’t care what they say in public, it’s the way the chapters operate. I

By: Old row
by: Not necessarily    

It really depends on why they dropped you though. If you were cut early on in recruitment due to numbers or no one in the chapter knowing you, it’s still possible to get a spring COB invite. If you were cut because they actually didn’t want you, then yeah you definitely won’t have a chance at COB.

Since COB is small and informal, participating chapters want to invite girls who they know would be a good fit and are interested in joining. Like it’s such a bad look for a house if they have to invite 70 girls to fill 10 COB spots. So for anyone wanting to have a chance at COB, the best thing you can do is it make friends with girls in the house(s) you’d like to join during the fall, and make sure they know that you’re interested in joining their sorority if they have any COB spots available.

By: Not necessarily
by: Umm   

There is no guarantee that Alpha Xi will take you in spring. It’s not like they will take anyone either for their initial colony or the spring class.
And if you were cut from all houses except dphie, what makes you think you are toot good for them?

By: Umm
by: ^^^   

yea ur not guaranteed anything babes. not a cob and not a bid from axid

By: ^^^
#6by:    

What information did they share at the recruitment events so far?

By: Nosy
by: ^^^   

first round was j meet and greet so j like basic stuff like dues and an overview. tmmrw is philanthropy round so it’ll prbly b abt that lol

By: ^^^
#7by:    

How have the rest of the events been?

By: Still nosy
by: hi   

good! still a huge turn out and I went every night!

By: hi
#8by:    

Who is doing the personal meeting thingies? Has anyone done one yet

By: Hmm
by: Yeah   

Pretty much everyone who went to alpha Xi events and more, since they were optional. They don’t start until tomorrow through Tuesday. There’s over 300 girls doing it.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.