facebook

What is Pi Phis reputation?

by:    

I am a freshman here at UGA and Pi Phi was not my top choice, and I actually preffed my top choice but ended up with Pi phi. I know they are low middle tier, but do ppl rlly care about rankings? Will it affect my sorority experience? All the girls in my pledge class are super pretty and funny and nice so I think I'll stay in it because I like all of my sisters so far. Or is it better to Re-Rush as a sophomore? Will being in a top tier/upper mid change my experience at all? What is Pi Phi reputation on campus?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It is obvious you have never gone through recruitment. No brand new pnm comes on here asking this and "I actually preffed my top choice" is a dead give away. Move along now troll.

By: UR A TROLL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: question   

Hey sorry if I worded it weird I just meant I went to pref round and went to my top house and Pi phi, but ended up with Pi Phi.... I am a freshman tho and literally just went through recruitment

By: question
#2by:    

At least you got a bid! I rushed last year and got dropped before pref, then rushed again this year and got a bid to DPhiE :( if I can stick it out, so can you! Trust me when I say that being in a bottom tier sorority is still way better than not getting those experiences freshman year at all

By: Gurrlll
#3by:    

They have a great reputation! They’re cute and sweet girls! I got to know several in my classes freshman and sophomore year and I think they’re smart, sweet, great girls! If you’re liking your PC, there’s no reason to drop. You’re going to get a great experience. Congratulations on your bid :)

By: Stay!!
#4by:    

I.C. with above comments. Georgia Pi Phis have strongest dearest sisterhood on campus and is striving to become more DEI.

By: Stay 2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.