facebook

Why are people here mean about dphie?

by:    

Accepted a bid to dphie and had a great time on bid day but people here are so rude. The girls in my group were happy for me but is this how people really feel about my new home? I think people on GR forget that there are real people in these houses reading the comments

Posted By: why
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

PLEASE don’t let yourself be disappointed based on the toxic wasteland of Greek rank.

DPhiE has plenty of incredible, smart, beautiful women - the only reason they’re ranked low on here is that they’ve had trouble meeting quota and retaining members since they colonized, especially last year, and are considered less competitive as a result. And IRL, no one would ever judge you for being a DPhiE

By: Ugh
#2by:    

My advice is to just stay off this site. Live your best life and enjoy your sisterhood without caring what anyone else thinks. You found your home and you should be just as happy about that as anyone in a top-ranked house.

By: hi
#3by:    

Congrats on your bid. I recommend staying off this site because it is toxic.

I have a few friends in dphie who are sweet, smart and cute. I think they are improving and I am excited to see what the new PC does

By: imo
#4by:    

as a former dphi, it’s just hard to get the full sorority experience. no house, no chapter room, no living in the house as a sophomore, little pledge classes, everyone absolutely hating you etc. that being said i have made some great friends while being in the sorority also keep in mind i dropped like 3 years ago so things may have changed but it never felt like a real sorority. find a friend group, you all will drop together and remain friends that’s just how dphie is, it can’t offer a real sorority experience unfortunately.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: H   

I heard their house opens next fall24 so maybe from next year hopefully they can be on the rise

By: H
by: ..   

^ girl be so fr, if you were really a dphie then you would know what i said was true. it’s what everyone does, that’s how it’s been since the chapter rechartered. i have a grand little still in the sorority so i’m slightly more up to date on current events within the chapter. i’m just stating what my situation was and you should know that it’s just the honest truth unfortunately. OP you may have a great experience but for me and many others it was just not what we were expecting.

By: ..
by: .   

yits or whatever

By: .
by: pi phi   

no one in the chapter calls it “dphi” and there are girls who have bad experiences and drop at every house so please do not take this comment seriously. the girls i know who are in dphie all really love each other and this pc is gonna get to live in the house so that’s really exciting! i’m happy for them and i hope you ignore all the bs on this stupid website

By: pi phi
#5by:    

Stop worrying what others think. If you are happy that is all that counts. This site is toxic stay off of it.

By: Stop
#6by:    

Delta Phi Epsilon is a good sorority and thriving despite what Greek Rank says.

By: Yea!
#7by:    

I love dphie and as a dg, I’m used to the backlash over rankings. when I was a freshman everyone hated us too lol but you just have to kill them with kindness and not be a part of the toxicity. I honestly think the biggest thing limiting dphie is housing. I was between dphie and dg but ultimately living in house was a must for me. When y’all have a house, it’s going to be a whole new era for dphie. I have friends at Kennesaw and dphie is the top house there! Also, I feel like dphie doesn’t have a lot of national recognition so many people discount it for that. I think they are big in Florida too

By: DG 19
#8by:    

the fact that someone took the time to get my posts deleted that called out the former dphie who claims she left because it wasn't a sorority experience for her and her friends is so ridiculous.

By: sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.