facebook

Should I drop???

by: :(

2 girls who bullied me constantly in high school ended up in the same house as me. I legit had no idea they were even invited to pref there (I obvs don’t talk to them and didn’t see them at pref). One of them already said she’s going to make sure our pledge class hates me, so should I just drop now and try to rush again next year? Or is there anything I can do to stop them from harassing me if I try to stick it out?

Posted By: :(
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :(   

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I was bullied in high school too and can’t imagine being stuck with those awful girls for another four years. Maybe reach out to your chapter’s new member educator and explain the situation. Her response will tell you everything you need to know. If she minimizes the situation, you’ll know it’s time to drop.

By: :(
by: UghAug 21, 2023 6:03:01 PM

Most sororities also have a standards committee (not always called that exactly, but all chapters should have some exec role or team) dedicated to enforcing rules and resolving issues in the chapter. They may be able to penalize the bullies, especially if you have evidence/if it becomes a repeat behavior, so I’d recommend talking to them in addition to your new member coordinator.

By: Ugh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.