facebook

Ranking Bid Day Themes

by:    

Overall, I thought that most of the themes this year were little-to-no effort and kinda redundant. HOWEVER, there were a few that were super cute! Just thought I'd put them in list form from my personal best to worst.

1. ADPI in Wonderland: the banners, the decorations, the outfits= adorable, self-explanatory

2. I DDDo- Tri Delt wedding, I haven't seen this before and maybe it's just me, but I thought it was creative.

3. House of Blues: I also loved this theme a lot, Kappa's theme last year was so creative and they did a great job of using their colors to make a theme!

4. It's your Jordan year: also no explanation needed, this was adorable from AOII

5.ACDZ- This was a super cute play-on-words! The little record player names tags were perfect and sooo creative.

6. Fly Mu- Ok, I know this one is redundant, I've seen it so many times this year across different houses. HOWEVER, the attention to detail that Phi Mu put in was incredible!

7. AXO Derby- also kind of redundant, but again, the attention to detail was perfect! the derby day shirts and the ribbon name tags were precious.

8. Jungle Kats- Theta probably had some of the best banners on Milledge, they were gorgeous. I thought the theme was a little weird though, even though they did an amazing job of decorating and designing the house.

9. Yabba Dabba Siggy Dee: I was kind of surprised by this one, a Flintstones themed bid day is such a good idea! Decorations were on point too, overall really cute!

10. Chi O-lympics: another cute play-on-words, all of the girls looked so cute, however, nothing good or bad to say. olympics is a kind of basic theme overall

11. Mad Happy: using the brand as a theme was cute, but APhi's bid day idea last year was much more original with the like vintage Valentine's Day.

12. I Love DG, Say it Back: I went back and forth between this one and APhi because they were both so similar to me; however, I feel like Aphi's was slightly better executed. Overall, cute tho.

13. Go Go Gamma Phi: 13 and 14 are kinda interchangeable, I thought they both did an equally good job of executing a disco theme- nonetheless, this is a heavily done theme. I only put gphi ahead of dphie because the pink and orange color scheme was perfect for the theme.

14. Girls Just Wanna Go Dphie: ^^^^, I was so glad that dphie was able to get more girls after what happened last year

15. Angel Energy- Was this cute? Yes. Did they do a good job of decorating? Also yes. However, I feel like Pi Phi is lowkey trying to copy Bama's thing with not having a theme and just letting the theme be the sorority itself?

16. On Cloud 9- This is like a variation of "dreaming of PC 23" which is a theme I see all the time every single year. Decorations were cute, but still too similar to everything else.

17. Icing on the KDcke: they did a food theme last year with the orange crush thing, kinda boring :/ Outfits were cute tho.

18. Camp SK: so overdone, their carnival theme last year was so cuteee! this year was no where near last year's theme

19. AGD Carnival: As mentioned above, SK did a carnival theme last year. AGD doing it a year later felt redundant. Lack of creativity puts them last. I loved their banners tho.

20. AXID TBD (I'll update next week when they have their bid day)

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is actually so valid. id switch dz and aoii tho

By: ^^
#2by:    

BUMP!!

By: bump
#3by:    

bump

By: hiiii
#4by:    

I thought the themes this year in general were super tacky and poorly executed. Exception being Tri Delt, KKG, DG, and KD. I'm sick of the trucker hats, and I don't understand why none of these sororities want girly, preppy themes anymore. The airplanes, ACDC, carnival, basketball and camp themes look like they are from the mid 2010s...

By: ://
by: ^^^   

totally agree, but I thought KD was boring asfff

By: ^^^
#5by:    

BUMP

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.