facebook

What I learned through the recruitment process

by:    

I believe as like others, I discounted the “bottom” tier chapters but as soon as I walked in, they were not the “bad” at all. They had great sisterhood and i rly saw the supports between the sisters.
I think I saw this comment somewhere saying “every sorority in UGA is amazing”.
Hey I feel you now! I love Panhellenic community here! Go dawgs, Go greek!

Posted By: Hum
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

this is too true!! genuinely every chapter has great events and socials

By: mhm
#2by:    

True- I just wish it showed on GR. This site makes our Panhellenic community look so bad.

By: sick
by: Yeah   

Yeah as a pnm in this site, i was like “i hav to avoid the bottom houses

By: Yeah
#3by:    

Wish I could upvote this 1000 times because it’s so true. Also no one posts on Greek rank without an agenda, and this site is full of parents/alumnae , so some of the houses that are “bottom tier” according to this site are actually much higher irl. A lot of the rankings that get repeated over and over probably haven’t been accurate for at least 5-10 years before I even graduated high school lol

By: This100

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Yes they were all amazing. What a privilege to be a part of a) the most amazing school and b) the amazing Greek life. Loving my experience.

By: 1000000

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.