by:    

Old Row winners: Phi Mu, ADPi, Kappa
OR losers: Theta, ChiO

New Row winners: KD, Zeta, Alpha Phi
NR losers: Tri Delt, AOPii

Posted By: 2023
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Obviously this doesn’t include a lot of sororities but I agree. Really impressed by zta

By: true
#2by:    

Saw a lot of hot kds, kappas, and phimus last night

By: Mhmm
#3by:    

Alpha phi self-rank

By: Kara
#4by:    

Theta got sooooo many randoms. I feel bad for the cool girls in the new pledge class

By: gg23
by: yikes   

Kappa and theta tbh

By: yikes
by: ^   

Theta’s PC is actually shocking. A lot of their girls also preffed at DG/DZ/AGD. Does anyone have the tea on what Theta’s issue was this year?

By: ^
#5by:    

these are the same winners and losers as every other year havagaha

By: lol
#6by:    

Go to bed aphi no one cares about your mid 6s with an Instagram filter on a GOOD day

By: Lol
#7by:    

Kappa really?

By: Baha
by: ha   

This was prob written by a kappa to cover up their snap bids

By: ha
#8by:    

I’m so sick of this mean girl attitude at uga. Winners and losers??? Really??? Are you 12???
I hope everyone had a great and positive rush. They way girls here love to tear down other girls is the reason our Greek numbers are going down. A lot fewer girls went through this year. Why would they want to go Greek when they read this?

By: Sick
#9by:    

Yes so true

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#10by:    

GR could not be more inaccurate. Every post on here is just people self-ranking bc they are sad and pathetic. I am sure the real "winners" are not on this site, and anyone who is in a "top" house would not feel the need to constantly post on here. Stop trying to prove that your house is a "top" house, you are just proving to everyone that it's not.

By: hmmmm ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.