facebook

recruitment is rough

by:    

i wanted to be a DG so bad and i got bid promised by someone i really liked. i SIP them and they dropped me… how sad it that

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no way they dropped you they didnt meet their quota this year it must have been a mistake

By: c
by: .   

well i got a 2 am call from my gamma chi saying i was dropped

By: .
by: Wrong   

Everyone hit quota except sdt and dphie. Unfortunately a lot of SIPs did not get bids this year since quota was lower

By: Wrong
by: yahh   

sdt did hit quota their quota is just smaller

By: yahh
#2by:    

It’s probs not their fault as panhellenic made each srat take a smaller PC this year and didn’t allow COB like normal. I’m still super sorry that happens to you!

By: Kara
by: not quite   

Quota was not made smaller. Quota is always only determined at the end of the process after pref. Number of PNM's signing cards divided by Number of Sororities equals Quota. Everyone's quota is the same.

By: not quite
#3by:    

If you did not get a bid it is because you were not quite high enough on their bid list to match with them before they reached Quota. TThey would not have invited you to pref if they had not wanted you for a sister. I am so sorry and know that this hurts, but please don't think you weren't good enough, it's just in the numbers.

By: I'm so sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.