facebook

Just some thoughts

by:    

Can we talk about the fact that AGD swept this year? between last pc and this one i think they’re solidly in the “mid” category w gphi dz and axo. their new girls came by our house tn and they were bad asf. a nice suprise fr

Posted By: ld
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go to bed agd, if your pc was really that good let it speak for itself bye

By: Bruh
#2by:    

op has it right tho… they killed it

By: ac
by: Kara   

Love a good AGD self rank

By: Kara
#3by:    

this is actually one of the most obvious self ranks i’ve ever seen

By: stop
#4by:    

bruh no one talks abt sororities this way this is an agd

By: bruh
#5by:    

This is laughable. Thought agd is sweet they will simply never reach the mid tier due to their stereotype and weird mix of girls.

By: Hiii
by: Ga   

What’s their stereotype?

By: Ga
#6by:    

there are just too many weird girls that they don’t show on instagram for agd to ever move up in the rank’s unfortunately, this is coming from someone who is pretty close with some of the members.

By: …
#7by:    

everyone is posting abt them self ranking but like they came by my house too and the girls were bad asf??? like ik it doesnt make up for the "weird" ones they already have but i think they are def on the come up soon...

By: yeah..
by: ….   

just no frat man in on greek rank breaking their backs to defend sororities…

By: ….
#8by:    

Alpha gam is theater kids give me a break

By: Lmao
by: LOL   

the way this is facts tho

By: LOL
#9by:    

Oh Alpha Gam, be glad your bid day theme was circus bc you’re all acting like clowns on here

By: Kara

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.