facebook

can i rely on a snap bid?

by:    

i just got my pref schedule back and it is only one house that i just didn’t vibe with and ranked low every time. i am going to drop out of recruitment. would i be able to rely on snap bid tomorrow? how do sororities decide who gets one and who doesn’t.

Posted By: :(
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no, you cannot rely on a snap bid. very few are given out. you might get super lucky but odds are against it. it's not a recruitment strategy for pnms.

By: no
#2by:    

In a few weeks you have the opportunity to see what AZD has to offer.

By: Remember
#3by:    

A house that released you isn’t going to offer you a snap. I’m sorry.

By: I’m sorry
by: Maggie   

I know my house won’t snap someone that dropped us.
We would only snap someone we kept for a long time but reluctantly had to cut for numbers

By: Maggie
#4by:    

So sorry. Maybe give the house that pref’d you a second look? The new pledge class might just make it amazing and a fit

By: .
#5by:    

Stay tuned for cob calls at 7. There will be more of these than snap bids.

By: Emily

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: nope   

COB is not happening on bid day.

By: nope
#6by:    

COB is usually suspended when a sorority is going to colonize, so I would check out Alpha Xi because that might be your only hope until spring.

By: Yep….COB
by: true   

Yep, no COB until Total is set and it would be lower than normal to help a new sorority.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.