facebook

Signs of pref match?

by: UGA girl

Lots of good feedback and interest goven back 2me on r3. How do I know I will match with one of the 4 houses I liked for pref?

Posted By: UGA girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok!   

Nervous,waiting is hard. Advice??!!?

By: Ok!
#2  by: pref   

When you are invited to pref you are on that house's bid list somewhere. If you have two pref houses and rank them both you are guaranteed a bid to one of them. If you only rank one then you must be prepared for the possibility that you may not match with them and so will not get a bid at all. If you are only invited to one pref and you attend and put them on your card you know where you are going.

By: pref
by: UnderstoodAug 15, 2023 11:27:23 PM

But if the feedback was positive from 4 houses, likely to be matched for pref? Do ppl say they want to invite you back (pref) if they don’t

By: Understood
by: it is hardAug 16, 2023 9:05:46 AM

Take it all with a grain of salt.

A) Those particular members probably do want you back, but it's not their decision alone, it is a chapter decision and those members's opinions only hold so much weight.

B) The chapter may genuinely like you but if you are not above their mandated cut-off line then there's nothing to be done because it's all about numbers. Nothing personal, AT ALL.

C) It is the sororities' job to make every pnm feel welcome and wanted. That's good rushing.

I know the waiting is ridiculously hard, even cruel, the way this school makes pnm's wait so long with the break in between. It is out of your hands so try to let go and find some peace so you can focus on classes. Prayers help.

By: it is hard

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.