facebook

what should I do?

by:    

so I went into rush not really being attached to any house but now I really love one of the more “bottom tier” houses. girls have said really mean things about it but I think I love it and might want to end up there. what do I do?

Posted By: Scared
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you should go with the chapter you feel is the best fit for you. don't listen to the other girls going through recruitment.

By: uga
#2by:    

go the the house you love 100%!!!!! it will be so much fun and feel a lot more comfortable in the long run rather than forcing yourself to be somewhere you don’t feel comfortable

By: yas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: this   

facts

By: this
#3by:    

Trust your gut in rush. You know when it's right.

By: gut feeling
#4by:    

Go where your heart leads.

By: To the OP
#5by:    

Go with the girls you connect with and who make you feel comfortable just being you. No one cares what tier you’re in. This is your life, not theirs.

By: hi
#6by:    

i was in the same spot my freshman year and ended up going with my gut and have had a great sorority experience! i say go for it and don't care what other people say.

By: girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.